No Longer Accepting Applications
- Learn best practices for selling season, group, corporate, and football game tickets.
- Sell Massachusetts Pirates sales products to a wide variety of prospective buyers and provide service after the sale to those customers.
- Perform grassroots marketing activities at various locations across greater New England to drive fan development and sales lead generation.
- Keep accurate CRM records and perform necessary follow up with customers in order to close sales.
- Process orders by using the Agile ticketing system and the Pirates intranet. Take all necessary steps and fill out all required forms/computer documents in a timely manner in order to complete the sale and ensure the proper delivery of all package elements to the customer.
- Assist in the planning and execution of Pirates elements on game days and at Pirates events.
- Meet weekly with management to evaluate results, and establish the best processes and strategies for driving new business.
- Special projects and assignments as business dictates.
- 19+ years old
- Able to provide own transportation
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Organized, detail-oriented
- Creative thinker
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Can interact successfully with groups from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish
- Passion for creating memorable experiences for people