No Longer Accepting Applications
- Create and maintain a monthly posting calendar to deliver original high-quality social media content for PBR Team partners.
- Own the event day social experience for Team partner social accounts by corralling content from real-time correspondents on-site at games and from PBR video production for timely game coverage across all platforms.
- Travel frequently to PBR events to gather content that can be used on both PBR accounts and Team social accounts.
- Collaborate with the content team to plan and traffic graphics, video, and photo requests that will be executed on social media platforms.
- Identify timely content trends to help produce relevant posts that our drive audience engagement.
- Identify opportunities to re-purpose or amplify existing content for cross-platform optimization.
- Maintain content tagging software to ensure real-time accuracy in tracking content performance across key performance indicators.
- Identify most effective channels and methods to reach a targeted audience including the use of market research tools/data both internally and externally.
- Work with various organizational departments to ideate and plan how social supports campaign objectives (partnerships, ticketing, retail, and special events)
- Leverage analytics tools to increase social media effectiveness, track overall performance and compile weekly and monthly reporting.
- Bachelor’s in marketing, communications, business, or related field - preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience in social media, sports or entertainment experience - preferred.
- Flexibility and willingness to work extended hours, evenings, and weekends. Event day duties required.
- Strong social media copywriting skills with the ability to shift tone of voice.
- Creative, energetic, and proactive approach to work.
- Strong relationship building skills
- Innovative and proactive thinker, with an ability to work under quick turnaround times, across multiple projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – can interact well with all organizational levels internally and externally
- Keen editorial eye
- High proficiency in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, other emerging platforms