No Longer Accepting Applications
- Coordinate and maintain internal orders and invoices.
- Work collaboratively and help manage all retail staff - full-time, part-time and volunteers as necessary on game days and non-game days.
- Monitor merchandising practices by 3rd party retailer and address any concerns accordingly.
- Partner with retail parter to maintain merchandising expectations.
- Provide current, accurate and reliable information as to daily, weekly, and monthly activities and initiatives in support of retail operations and promotional/grassroots events.
- Assist with identifying new retail business opportunities through analysis, market research, sales performance and trends.
- Stay current with topics and trends related to premier practices across all retail types, especially sports and entertainment.
- Support social media accounts for the Team Store.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years experience in a retail environment.
- The ability to lead in a diverse environment with a focus on team concept, client and customer service.
- Strong leadership, business, and technical competence; ability to empower a team to achieve objectives and has ability to work with all levels of personnel and management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed.