No Longer Accepting Applications
- Work directly with director to expand ticket sales and accommodate season ticket holders
- Gain an in-depth understanding of our ticketing system, email marketing platform, and other customer service related tools.
- Gain knowledge and confidence while working in Etix and Pipedrive
- Develop relationships with season ticket holders, groups, club members and individual ticket holders during games.
- Resolve conflict that arise within the box office
- Strategically prospect new group sales opportunities
- Community outreach in the Muskegon area
- Provide best-in-class customer service for all prospects and clients
The Muskegon Lumberjacks are currently looking for an individual that is ready to jump into a fast paced environment for the 2022-2023 hockey season. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and creative individual that excels in an inconsistent environment. This internship entails running the “behind the scenes” of all 30 of the Jacks home games. This internship runs September through May, with attendance at home games as a prerequisite. Additional events like watch parties, media day, season ticket holder events, festivals etc. will be expected on agreed upon dates.