No Longer Accepting Applications
The Partnership Specialist provides a high level of customer service to OEG’s valued sponsorship partners. This person is a relationship builder and a trusted liaison to our partners. They will lead and execute each partnership portfolio’s in-game activations, promotions, and corporate events.
Does this sound like you?
- You have a creative eye for marketing, with experience in either the sports industry, partnerships, marketing, or media, etc.
- You have a notable ability to foster strong relationships with clients and stakeholders
- You’re a self-starter that is excited by autonomy and has a relentless drive to exceed expectations
- You’re open-minded, can handle a bit of chaos in your day, and don’t mind adjusting on the fly
- You’re a good problem solver and communicate with ease and patience
- You believe in a team-first mentality and you thrive in a collaborative, egoless environment
- You are passionate about the sports and entertainment atmosphere, and are excited and flexible to work event hours as needed: including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in a relevant Marketing/Communications or Business Program
- 3+ years of experience in consumer marketing or brand management in addition to experience in a sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of television, digital and/or radio advertising considered an asset
- Working knowledge of the corporate sponsorship industry
- Marketing & project management experience
- Experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics or other CRM platform considered an asset
- Passionate about a career in sales and marketing within the sports and entertainment industry
- Ability to work extended or unpredictable hours on weekdays, weekends and holidays as needed