No Longer Accepting Applications
Suns Legacy Partners, LLC is seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual for a seasonal Production Assistant role. This role will work closely with the Broadcast Senior Producers, Videographer and Editors to assist in production of video features for the Phoenix Suns game broadcast along with pregame, halftime and postgame shows. The successful candidate must be available to work the entire Phoenix Suns season, including the postseason.
What You Will Do:
- Transfer Suns TV segments and features for Suns Digital & Content departments
- Transferring air checks from DVR to necessary format.
- Clip broadcast and in-arena Partner requests for GPS to be used in midseason recaps, end of season recaps and one-off requests during the season
- Assist producers in pulling video for ongoing projects (player highlights, historical footage, etc.)
- Assist with remote and in-arena shoots (green screens, CR events, field production)
- Oversee collection of NBA highlights for postgame content when needed
- Log highlight melts
- Assist Pregame Producer in production truck during broadcast.
- Edit Suns Player Highlight Reels at the end of each season for historical use
- Assist/produce Suns Media Day live stream and preseason games
- Assist in production of all Mercury broadcasts/streamed games.
- Clip each In-arena National Anthem, halftime and pre-game performance and upload for Group Sales
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance
- Weekends and Holiday work required. Hours vary according to game and shoot schedules and will require evenings
- Ability to frequently lift up to 50 pounds (moving cameras & tripods, lighting)
- Ability to work in the confined space of the TV production truck in close proximity to other crew members
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time in the TV production truck during game day production
- Ability to see and hear clearly
- Ability to use stairs during shift
- Ability to Read, Write & Speak in English