No Longer Accepting Applications
- Establish and maintain positive business, fan, and client relationships.
- Sell and service a full menu of ticket products for Sacramento Republic FC, including, but not limited to: season tickets, partial plans, group tickets, and hospitality packages.
- Attend frequent soccer & community events to get develop in-person selling practices and promote the club in the Sacramento Region.
- Make proactive sales outreach to the Sacramento market through cold calls, emails, virtual & in-person meetings, and text messages.
- Proactively create opportunities for new business through up-selling opportunities and referrals from existing clients.
- Contact past clients and ticket purchasers to generate new ticket sales.
- Follow up with clients and prospective clients in order to build relationships that help provide repeat business and meet excellent customer service requirements.
- Cordially and effectively handle incoming sales calls from prospective clients for all ticket sales products.
- Conduct frequent digital and in-person appointments with prospective clients.
- Lead a grassroots effort weekly at community events ranging from soccer tournaments to farmers' markets to grow the club brand and generate new sales leads.
- Represent Sacramento Republic FC at all home games and various events to support ticket sales efforts and promotional initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent vocational degree.
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact comfortably and effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Coachable and eager to learn every day.
- Highly motivated and goal oriented to build a long-term career in the sports business.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.