No Longer Accepting Applications
- Duties include but are not limited to assisting with check-in and check-out of hourly employees, group personnel and temporary employees for all events.
- Contacting applicants and assisting with interviews.
- Data input into Microsoft Office of required event information, both pre-event and post event. Establish and maintain working relationship with employees, managers, group members and temporary employees.
- Perform other duties as necessary to allow for the efficient operation of the Concessions Department.
- Assist other members of the Food and Beverage Department as needed.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Candidate must have good phone, oral and written communication skills.
- Must have good computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good basic math skills.
- Previous administrative and office skills highly preferred.
- Should be well organized and detail oriented.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Must be able to maintain confidential group and hourly information.
- Knowledge of concession operations including inventory control, money handling, and product control preferred.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule with extended shifts including late nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must be able to work in mentally and physically demanding environment.
- Must pass a criminal background check.