No Longer Accepting Applications
- Assists in ensuring the execution of the contract provisions with all In-Octagon partners Maintains apparel and related equipment inventory including cleaning and repair of all apparel and related equipment
- Manages the day-to-day receipt and distribution of all apparel and related equipment to and from the suppliers, events and television productions
- Conducts inventory and communicates ordering needs for all apparel and related equipment
- Travels to and from Events and Productions to manage the delivery, distribution and presentation of apparel and related equipment to the Fighters and other support roles
- Collaborates with licensees as directed
- Other responsibilities as needed
- AEMA Certification preferred.
- Understanding of apparel and equipment-related production timelines.
- Ability to obtain passport and travel internationally.
- Excellent organization and attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products and the ability to learn other basic computer programs.