No Longer Accepting Applications
- Execute various concourse activations & hockey related activities on game nights throughout the season designed to enhance the fan experience of fans of all ages and backgrounds.
- Enhance the fan experience at various team events, including but not limited to Opening Night, Draft Party, 5th Line 5K and Season Ticket Holder Events through various activations & interactions.
- Assist with mobile marketing events in the community such as fairs, festivals, concerts, and CBJ-driven community activations. Includes setup and clean-up of the mobile truck, loading and unloading equipment, staffing games & other activations, and interacting with fans.
- Engage with fans in the arena and out in the community to promote sales messaging and other various CBJ affiliated programs designed to grow the game of hockey in Columbus.
- Assist the marketing department in thinking of new and creative ways to engage with CBJ fans, both at games as well as in the community.