No Longer Accepting Applications
- Assist the staff with company website maintenance (NashvilleSports.com & MusicCityBowl.com) as well as social media platforms.
- Create and update event listings on NashvilleSports.com events calendar
- Assist in the creation of Sports Council communication pieces
- Assist with event marketing & communications plans.
- Coordinate media clips.
- Coordinate communication projects such as souvenir game day program/media guide for the TransPerfect Music City Bowl.
- Create social media calendars and assist with the digital marketing strategy for NSC & MCB
- Analyze data used to better project registration/participation trends that help forecast revenue growth
- Assist with marketing strategies through social media, e-marketing, and website promotion that support growth of our partner events
Intern candidates must be rising college juniors, seniors or graduate students. This internship is unpaid and is for course credit only. Please do not apply if you are not a current student - we are unable to make exceptions for this position. This is internship is a full-time (40 hrs / week) position.