Intern, Brand Partnerships – Sales & Activation Minnesota Twins
No Longer Accepting Applications
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist in execution of sponsorship elements based on sponsorship agreements.
- Facilitate and support the planning and execution of gameday promotions and contests, as well as other game day duties as assigned.
- Assist with the research and development of current and prospect partner accounts and developing partnership recaps for all sponsorship agreements.
- Work closely with fellow intern and activation team to incorporate research graphics and visual content into brand partnership marketing assets.
- Support Brand Partnerships sales and activation team in all other execution and event elements as assigned.
- College Junior or Senior only.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Excellent writing and communication skills are required.
- Strong organization skills and ability to multitask.
- Valid driver's license is required (responsibilities include occasional requirements to move full-size vehicles through small spaces).
- Must be able to work extended hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and/or all homes game and other events as needed.
- Passion for sales, marketing, and event planning is preferred.