The Washington Commanders are seeking a Partnership Marketing Coordinator to join the Corporate Sponsorship department. The ideal candidate will have a professional demeanor, with the ability to manage high profile team sponsors while focusing on strategic implementations for optimizing partnerships and exhibit an eagerness to learn and grow. This role must be able to communicate clearly internally and externally at a variety of levels. This individual will be detail-oriented and able to manage various tasks and meet demanding deadlines. The ability to take initiative and ownership of business accounts and projects, recommending solutions, and making informed decisions in alignment with our organizational values is essential.
- Oversee and execute all elements of sponsorship contracts within portfolio, including TV and radio media, digital assets, print advertising, stadium signage, special events, hospitality, and in-game promotions.
- Facilitate the production and placement of all partnership assets in coordination with ad agencies, media properties, broadcasters, publishers, and promotional vendors.
- Spearhead all corporate partnership media assets, trafficking TV, radio, and print inventory, and work closely with the Broadcasting/Media department to build off-season and pre-season media schedules.
- Work collaboratively among other departments to provide solutions for achieving partner KPI’s
- Assist in the detailed coordination of multiple high-profile events and game day experiences
- Serve as the primary internal and external contact for execution and fulfillment of assigned partnerships
- Track and compile appropriate metrics that demonstrate ROI and growth opportunities for corporate partners
- Contribute to the sponsorship renewal process, including ideation sessions, building programs and initiatives to align with partner core objectives and providing recommendations for partnership growth
- Additional responsibilities may be included to ensure partnership, departmental and companywide success
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- 1+ years of experience with a consumer brand, agency or media/sports property is preferred
- Availability and willingness to work all Commanders home games and assigned events
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in developing activation marketing plans, promotions, presentations and proposals and demonstrated knowledge of general promotional concepts and marketing principles
- Ability to develop and maintain interpersonal and corporate relationships
- Strong organizational skills, time management and attention to detail
- Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proven experience to appropriately work with and around confidential information
- Self-starter, with ability to work independently or as part of a team