Group Sales Assistant (Part-Time) Golden State Warriors
No Longer Accepting Applications
San Francisco, CA, USA
The Golden State Warriors are looking for Group Sales Assistants to provide outstanding customer service throughout the 2022-23 NBA season. In this role, you will assist our Group Fan Experience Programs and special events, delivering quality service and having positive interactions with our fans, clients and groups. This position will include occasional office hours to assist with drafting sales collateral and additional administrative needs. This position reports to the Manager, Group Programming.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a part-time position based onsite in San Francisco, CA.
- Assist with facilitating Fan Experience Programs (e.g., Primetime, Halftime, Fan Tunnel, Anthem Buddies, Courtside Shoot Around, etc.)
- Support organization and Arena staff, creating a fun environment
- Assist Warriors Group Sales staff with special events
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Set up and break down of Special Event Giveaway Table
- Assist with promotional item giveaways on Special Event Nights (e.g., Heritage Nights, Hoops for Troops, etc.)
- Assist with creating marketing collateral, research and other administrative needs
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1 year of face-to-face customer service experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication, customer service and resolution skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with clients and peers at all levels within the organization
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment
- Must have reliable transportation to arena