The Senior Account Executive role will have a primary focus on renewing our group and nightly suite rental clients and generating new season and group revenue. This position will be responsible for a group sales book of business with emphasize in retention and growth of their accounts. They will serve as the day-to-day contact for the Kansas City Royals Group Customers. Representative is responsible for resolving all issues in a positive manner, exceeding customer expectations and providing interaction that is reflective of a model professional sports franchise.
The ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge of the group sales business and the ability to multi-task. This position will be a mixture of account management, generating new revenue, and building relationships. This individual should have a history of hitting and exceeding revenue goals.
- Build and maintain relations with existing group and suite clients and grow their spend year over year.
- Generate revenues from existing accounts and through new buyers for season tickets, groups, suites, and smaller packages.
- Reach individual and departmental sales goals as set by Management.
- Accurately track and report all customer data in the ticketing system and CRM database.
- Develop and maintain a relationship with our event marketing team to grow Royals theme events as assigned.
- Responsible for working select Royals home games.
- Represent the Royals Sales and Retention departments at all sales and service events in a positive manner.
- Other Duties as assigned.