- Assist with daily ticket servicing including processing ticket requests and other ticket fulfillment projects.
- Knowledge in all ticket product lines including season plans, partial plans, group sales, and premium seating packages.
- Help call returning customers and get them to renew their ticket packages
- Call single game buyers and offer them hospitality ticket promotions
- Handle all inbound calls and offer customer support / sales calls
- Handle any email inquiries that come to our info email inbox
- Prospect new group ticket buyers
- Responsible for in-stadium and outside face-to-face sales presentations
- May be required to lead outside sales events in addition to all home games for promoting ticket packages through tabling, promotions, and invitations to games.
- Responsible for follow up phone campaigns involving direct marketing efforts.
- Abide by all COVID-19 safety protocols and reporting requirements, as determined by the employer and municipal/governmental mandates in effect during the Internship term.
- Listed Responsibilities while demonstrative, are not complete or exclusive. Responsibilities may change and/or additional duties assigned at the discretion of the supervisor.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Knowledge of ticketing and CRM systems
- Previous experience with ProVenue or Tickets.com is a plus, but not required
- Strong customer service skills
- Team oriented and self-motivated