Music/Audio Playback Technician Utah Jazz
No Longer Accepting Applications
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Attend all Utah Jazz and Salt Lake City Stars games to provide music playback in all aspects.
- Collaborate with multiple groups for live NBA basketball at Utah Jazz and Salt Lake City Stars games.
- Producers, Directors, Entertainment Director, and Dance Director
- Create and edit music tracks to fit the Utah Jazz and NBA brand and be able to take direction.
- Management of music content for all aspects of a Utah Jazz game.
- Continue to come up with music ideas from all genres and stay on top of current music trends.
- Ability to work with talent to provide specific music needs.
- Mascot, Dancers, and Emcee’s.
- Other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have and extensive knowledge of music and playback systems for live events.
- Must have music editing background and be able to edit on the fly.
- Must have the willingness to innovate and come up with new and exciting ways to use music.
- Must have the ability to work in high pressure and stressful situations with a calm demeanor.
- Must be flexible and able to think quickly in fluid circumstances.
- Must attend mandatory production meetings on game days. (6-7 hours before game tip off.)
- Must attend mandatory rehearsals and run throughs on game days. (2.5 hours before game tip time.)
- Must be at least 18 years of Age
- Must be able to work all Utah Jazz Home Games, Vivint Arena Events- Possibly including holidays, nights and weekends when required.
- Must be a professional contributor and team collaborator
- Must be able to work with others in a fast-paced environment efficiently and effectively.
- Must live in Salt Lake City, Utah metropolitan area