- Sell tickets at the Box Office windows and over the phone, work in Account Services, Box Office or Guest Services on event days.
- Communicate team schedules, answer routine questions such as game day information, upcoming promotions, provide season ticket holder benefit information as needed through email, mail, and phone.
- Work on office projects such as data entry, bulk mailers, etc.
- Work with Ticket Sales, and Ticket Operations as needed to assist with execution of programs.
- Process and balance payments in an accurate and timely manner.
- Count drawer at the end of shift and submit drawer to management on duty.
- Answering incoming telephone calls, emails, and assists fans with their ticket purchases.
- Staff temporary box office for events at LECOM Harborcenter and handle ticket sales, will call and customer service
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School degree
- Customer Service experience required.
- Previous cash handling experience.
- High level computer skills, computerized ticketing experience preferred.
- Strong work ethic, job reliability and be able to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to work a varied schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays.