Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Ontario Reign Team Photographer will take photos showcasing games and events and will report directly to the Senior Manager of Game Presentation and Events. Responsibilities also include uploading the AHL required 25 photos after the first period and uploading the rest of the photos at the end of the game.
- Take photos of pregame activities for Reign home games.
- Take photos of talent (hosts, Ice Crew, mascot) during Reign home games.
- Take photos of game action during Reign home games.
- Take photos of postgame celebration during Reign home games.
- Take photos of special Reign events.
The Team Photographer must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skill and abilities:
- Must have a strong knowledge of hockey
- Must have a strong knowledge of Canon still cameras and zoom lens
- Ability to adapt to quickly changing game situations
- Flexible schedule to allow commitment to the majority of Ontario Reign home games necessary during the 2022-23 season, including some weekends, evenings, and some holidays to meet game/event needs
- Additional duties, expectations, demands, etc. may be added or changed on an as-needed basis in order to meet organizational needs.
- Ability to stand in one spot for 45 minutes.
- Past experience in the Sports industry preferred