The Massachusetts Pirates are a professional football team competing in the Indoor Football League and are entering our 5th season! Our team is growing and we would love to add you to it.
This is a part-time, seasonal position, and the ideal candidate would be enthusiastic about working in the sports industry. Season runs from March - August (specific date and times are TBD). This is an hourly position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be available for all (8) Pirates home games at the DCU Center in Worcester, MA (plus any home playoff games)
- Work with Director of Game Day Operations to develop game day programming for all 8 home games + playoffs
- Support department with tasks assigned by the Director of Game Day Operations
- Represent the organization in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Other duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary by Senior Leadership.
- Available for odd hours including nights and weekends