Under the direction of Retail Operations Manager, this part time position oversees store operations and provides direction to retail associates in accordance with Company’s customer service standards and applicable operational standards.
This is a PART TIME position that requires daytime, nighttime, and weekend availability. Scheduling includes non-game days and game days.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide leadership to Associates in assigned
- Opens and closes retail location as directed by management
- Assists retail Supervisors with the daily register procedures and operations
- Monitors store floor, assist with guests needs and requests, both on the floor and at the cashier area
- Performs exchanges, returns, and employee discounts upon request
- Provides direction to retail associates regarding store merchandising and
- Ensures integrity of physical inventory and par levels
- Maintains a clean and organized store or stand.
- Maintains orderly back-stock and knows where goods are to be found.
- Assists with receiving of merchandise and reconciliation of inventory
- Oversees online order processing/fulfillment
- Watches for and recognizes security risks and thefts and reports to security and management.
- Completes all related close-out paperwork.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum one year experience in a customer service and/or retail environment preferred
- Minimum six months experience in a leadership role
- Previous experience working with point of sale (POS) system required
- High school Diploma or GED required
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company’s customer service standards
- Ability to interact on a professional level with high profile clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – ability to communicate with staff and prepare written reports
- Strong time management and organizational skills; ability to direct the work activities of several associates simultaneously and plan ahead.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in fast-paced
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately handle money and count