No Longer Accepting Applications
- Lead the group sales business plan with key group ticket initiatives including theme nights & events, large scale programs, special offers, and fan experience packages.
- Oversee all group sales processes including planning campaigns, sales timeline/calendar, group sales & retention events, along with continued training and on-boarding the ticketing team.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on all group sales related efforts including our marketing, community relations, stadium operations, and business analytics departments.
- Maintain and develop relationships with important group sales clients.
- Implement year-round communication strategies to enhance the customer experience.
- Meet and exceed personal and departmental revenue goals set by the leadership team.
- Manage our key business partnerships with third party vendors & technology partners.
- Active ticket sales leadership member charged with supporting staff growth and development.
- Embrace and support fan development initiatives, creative ticket sales ideas, and community.
- Minimum 2-3 years of ticket/group sales experience, with a level of sustained success
- History of being a top revenue producer for a sports and/or entertainment organization
- Ability to multitask effectively and balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work cross functionally and execute large-scale events and programs
- Strategic business planner with process-driven mindset and attention to detail
- Strong passion for developing positive sales cultures and long-term growth of sales team
- Available to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays