This associate-level position will perform routine tasks around the video office, clubhouse, and playing field, while also providing support with basic administrative and system maintenance responsibilities. This role will be embedded in the major league clubhouse during home games and work alongside coaching staff, analysts, and video coordinators throughout the 2023 season, including spring training in Arizona.
The ideal candidate will also possess demonstrated creative and storytelling abilities, and leverage these skills to regularly produce short-form video content.
- Systems checks and maintenance of organizational baseball video systems
- Staging and operation of video and tracking technologies for pre-game use
- Posting of daily channel listings and schedules for MLB, affiliate, and amateur game broadcasts
- Supporting management of MLB Dugout iPads
- Producing after-action video melts from previous games for consumption on mobile devices
- Producing lineup and roster information for clubhouse use
- Moving, packing, and unpacking of equipment to support team travel
- Other tasks as assigned by the video staff