The Director of Social Media will be responsible for leading all social media efforts for the Dallas Cowboys. They will work with other key stakeholders including Marketing, Sponsorship/Sales, Cheerleading, and Community Relations. They will need to be highly creative and possess strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills. The ideal candidate has 8-10 years of experience in social media and at least 3-5 years of experience leading a team.
- Manage and develop the members of the social media team
- Use experience and data to provide strategic direction for all social channels
- Lead team in ideation and publishing of social content
- Work with marketing team to provide social strategies for events and promotions
- Work with sponsorship to identify and deliver compelling content for sponsors
- Review data to provide strategic advice regarding social media
- Perform other functions and activities as directed