Reports to Showcar Director. Responsible for day to day management of specific client mobile exhibit programs. Acts as initial point of contact for sponsor on exhibit related management. Allocates resources, helps facilitate race team fulfillment of mobile exhibit plans by the sponsor.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages the day to day client communications, the exhibit scheduling process and the mobile exhibit deliverables while maintaining client satisfaction.
- Addresses exhibit activation related issues and resolve those issues, informing the Director of Marketing of any problems that arise.
- Works closely with the Stewart-Haas account managers and the client project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of program status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the program.
- Works closely with the Director of Transportation manager to insure correct adherence to Federal and State transportation requirements.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for exhibit growth and new business, involving the Director of Marketing.
- Communicates the client's goals and represents the client's interests to the team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Reports to the Showcar director, providing regular input on all exhibit activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.