The Event Security II-Supervisor (P/T) will assign, direct, and train security guards regarding their assignments while monitoring and evaluating work performance. This position is responsible for providing a safe environment at the AT&T Center, Toyota Field, and grounds on event days. The Event Security Guard II-Supervisor (P/T) will oversee all door/gate screening staff which includes bag checks, walkthrough magnetometers and x-ray machines. This position will be responsible for overseeing assigned guards to verify event credentials access to restricted areas at AT&T Center and Toyota Field.
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E’s core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
- Observe and report all suspicious activity, guest complaints, and emergencies.
- Respond immediately to potential problems such as fighting, disorderly conduct, excessive use of alcohol, smoking, and abusive language.
- Conduct event briefings to ensure that assigned guards are prepared for their shift and receive all necessary training and information.
- Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
- Additional duties may be assigned by Security Management.