The In-Game Host must have strong interpersonal skills and needs to be comfortable speaking and being visible in front of a large crowd and on camera. Must be available to work during Bridgeport Islanders home games. The In-Game Host must also bring a high level of energy, positive attitude, and be detail oriented.
SHOW US YOU CAN
- Have the ability and willingness to work flexible hours
- Initiate fan interaction and drive fan engagement with a fun, enthusiastic, and positive attitude at all Bridgeport Islanders home games
- Be comfortable speaking in public and on camera
- Interact with crowds and create energy and engagement
- Facilitate promotional activities and contests throughout the game
- Possess excellent communication and time management skills