No Longer Accepting Applications
- Assist and coordinate projects as well as provide administrative support to the Global Partnerships Department.
- Support in compiling partner-specific information and building weekly/quarterly sponsorship fulfillment reports and end-of-year recaps.
- Lead various projects pertaining to any sponsor marketing plan or activation. Join internal and external calls when necessary.
- Help GP Research & Analytics Manager create/review/update new business & licensing overviews, sales decks, and case studies and assist with end-of-year recaps.
- Organize, track, and fulfill all ticketing, suite, and hospitality requests
- 2-4 years in partnership sales, sports marketing, activation, or related industry.
- Advanced in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel. Adobe suite is a plus.
- Some event and meeting travel may be required.
- A strong ability to adapt to a wide range of sponsors and varied sponsorship platforms is essential.
- Must be creative, and well-organized, possess a strong work ethic, desire to excel, and willingness to learn.
- Must display the ability to be resourceful with internal assets and communicate effectively with varied internal departments and staff members.
- Ability and willingness to work nights/weekends/holidays as needed.