No Longer Accepting Applications
- Pre-event and onsite communication.
- Establish staff schedules, task assignments as well as equipment allocation to ensure conformance with departmental objectives and goals.
- Work closely with departments and clients groups to define event goals, objectives and specific implementation plans.
- Maintain a calendar of events and database to anticipate long-term planning and effective event management.
- Ability to develop professional relationships in all aspects of the position that result in stable, consistent, reliable, and courteous communication when dealing with other organizations.
- Serves as a liaison and client representative to provide planning, implementation, and delivery of all assigned events at Globe Life Field or other REV Entertainment projects.
- Creates and follows through on events from initial client meetings, preparation of client estimates, and rental agreements through final billing. Oversees third-party vendors to ensure quality product and events for clients.
- Coordinates event schedules with contracted security/staffing companies, provides guidance, and supervision during events and follows up after all events to ensure proper billing.
- Communicates all event requirements (staffing, set-up, etc.) to appropriate departments.
- Creates and maintains event files; creates and distributes Event Memos for all events.
- Builds strong client relationships and updates guest history in order to meet their needs and encourage repeat business; works with the REV Entertainment Sales Department to generate new business revenue.
- Conducts facility tours for prospective clients; assists with general tours as needed.
- Provides general event support for public ticketed events as needed.
- As scheduled, works flexible/varied hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 - 2 of experience in the field or in relates area
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office products, event management technologies, and customer relationship software
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and work independently in a changing and multi-tasking environment with numerous deadlines
- Effective time management and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational, planning and project management skills
- Concert experience preferred