No Longer Accepting Applications
The HVAC Technician will be responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting the HVAC, boilers and compressed air systems at Climate Pledge Arena.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain heating/cooling systems and other utilities at Climate Pledge Arena; including chillers, boilers, pumps, valves, air handling units, and cooling towers is essential, heating and cooling equipment, BMS.
- Perform maintenance and repairs of various HVAC equipment including Air Handlers, VAV boxes, Fan coils, Heat Pumps and Split Systems
- Assist in required daily, weekly, monthly, semi-annual, and annual required building inspections, and institute required corrections and/or Preventative Maintenance systems and schedules as needed.
- Work with subcontractors and vendors as required to carry out the various responsibilities of such 3rd party services.
- Manage work request and preventative maintenance requirements through an on-line work order system including, respond and verify completion of all service calls.
- Demonstrated knowledge of controls, operation, design, repair, preventative maintenance of HVAC systems with respect to; VAV systems, chilled water systems, condenser water systems, heat recovery and air-balancing.
- Knowledge of electrical systems and control circuits.
- Able to work both independently with minimum supervision.
- Organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines.