No Longer Accepting Applications
- Develop and execute revenue and programming strategy for all non-game day ticketed events at NSC stadium.
- Oversee the booking strategy to ensure a diverse slate of events at NSC stadium annually.
- Work closely with the Finance and Legal departments to negotiate advantageous agreements with rights-holders and production companies to ensure premium content is brought in while maintaining budgetary considerations.
- Work with the Marketing Department to create and execute a marketing strategy that makes NSC stadium on of the most sought-after venues.
- Work closely with the Operations Department on contract fulfillment and the operational aspects of each agreement.
- Liaise with the Corporate Partnerships team on sponsorship opportunities for non-game day events.
- Track industry and touring trends, utilizing available data and information to enhance opportunities.
- Research and analyze market competition to identify emerging event opportunities, show viability, risk factors, etc., ensuring that the venue brings in the most popular and enticing events and shows for fans.
- Proactively meet with top content providers including agents, managers, promoters, event producers, agencies and more to source leads and further cultivate industry relationships.
- Strong track record of attracting a diverse lineup of sold-out concerts, events, and sporting events to nationally renowned venues.
- Must possess a robust network of concert promoters, agents, managers and more.
- Must be able to think outside the box in order to develop revenue opportunities with non-traditional programming/content, willing to take risks to attract new and diverse audiences and fans to the site.
- Significant experience with high-level negotiations and closing deals.
- Must have previous experience managing a budget.
- Knowledge of industry terminology, event-related services and technical requirements for the types of events anticipated at the stadium.
- Strategic thinker who is capable of creating and setting a strategic direction and long-term vision of the venue and turning that vision into actionable goals and plans for the organization.
- Must be willing to work non-traditional hours (nights, weekends, and holidays).