No Longer Accepting Applications
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Negotiation of agreements involving intellectual property matters and special events matters;
- Advising business groups on intellectual property legal issues;
- Advising on intellectual property aspects of blockchain-related technologies, including non-fungible tokens/NFT marketplaces, cryptocurrency exchanges, and metaverse applications;
- Review and development of marketing materials and consumer products;
- Handling enforcement matters against trademark and copyright counterfeiters and infringers;
- Trademark prosecution and registration and copyright registration;
- Trademark search and clearance.
- J.D. degree from an accredited law school and state bar admission.
- Minimum of three years of intellectual property legal experience at a law firm and/or in-house legal department.
- Experience in the areas of responsibility described above.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments and deadlines.
- Excellent writing skills.
- French and/or Chinese language skills a plus.
- Some travel and weekend/holiday work required.