No Longer Accepting Applications
The Community Outreach position will focus on key programs that are community driven and fan development growth. Serve as a representative for the team at community events and make sure the Sussex County Miners have a significant attendance at local events.
- Oversee all fundraising programs including fundraising tickets, Launch-a-ball, and 50/50 raffle; develop new ways for nonprofits to fundraise utilizing the ballpark.
- Staff guest services table at the Miners games and events, attend events in the community to generate new leads.
- Manage all mascot requests, budget for appearances and serve as the handler for the mascot for public appearances.
- Coordinate all player appearances and provide transportation to and from events; organize autograph sessions with players on select game days.
- Develop unique group events and theme nights to generate revenue through cold calling
- Work as a valuable member of the Front Office team - assist with any additional non-game day events.
- Plan and implement any in game activation for community related programming.
- Cold-calling leads you receive from the events for ticket packages and group tickets.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong problem solving, attention to detail, execution, management and customer service skills with the ability to identify and develop relationships with potential clients and vendors.
- Excellent leadership, verbal and written communication skills with ability to build collaborative partnerships.
- Good time-management skills with the ability to multitask various projects and deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.