No Longer Accepting Applications
- Receives, assigns general ledger code, and accurately reconciles all Food, Beverage, Housekeeping and miscellaneous invoices and credits against purchase orders for management approval.
- Inputs invoices into the inventory management system (NetSuite) and submits approved invoices to Accounting for payment. Communicates routinely with Accounting and outside vendors to ensure strict payment deadlines are met.
- Inputs internal and external transfers (FoodTrak and NetSuite) for Food, Beverage and Housekeeping supplies in an accurate and timely manner.
- Conducts, inputs and reconciles all monthly inventories.
- Creates reports for management on a weekly, monthly, annual basis to include, but not limited to, inventory, purchases, transfers and invoices.
- Works closely with management to ensure general ledgers are accurate.
- Performs routine maintenance on FoodTrak / NetSuite database.
- Works closely with the Director of Culinary Operations and Berckmans Place Executive Chef to create season and tournament forecast.
- Responsible for procuring all orders and follow up on all purchase orders for Berckmans Place during the Masters Tournament.
- Procurement of the highest quality products, food and beverage at the most competitive prices.
- Assists in the preparation of Purchase Orders for Food, Beverage and Housekeeping.
- Responds promptly to department and vendor inquires and requests (both verbally and in writing) and assists in resolving discrepancies in an expedient manner.
- Provides support to Tournament related activities within department.
- Ensures accurate and timely delivery and vendors returns of all orders.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with kitchen staff and outlet managers.
- Maintains customer service of the highest standards to our internal and external guests regarding orders and delivery of products.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs and accurate data entry skills
- Effective time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequently
- Minimum of 3 years receiving, and/or invoice handling experience preferably within a food and beverage environment
- Supervisory experience preferred
- ServSafe Certification or must be completed within 90 days.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associates degree preferred.