No Longer Accepting Applications
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- As needed, patrols the facility, grounds, and parking lots while driving carts.
- Participates in securing the facility, ensuring that all doors and gates are secured.
- Monitor CCTV system.
- Coordinate the checking for water/gas leaks or other physical hazards or malfunctions and takes necessary action to have the problem corrected. Monitors fire panel, taking action as needed.
- Documents all security-related incidents, preparing and distributing necessary reports; updating daily security logs for supervisor review.
- Liaison with the Anaheim Police Department and Fire Department for security-related occurrence requiring their assistance.
- Assists in opening the front office for employees in the morning.
- Assists in closing the stadium after events and ball games. Monitoring cleaning crews and any security on site for overnight watches.
- Assists Events team with all and any needs for non-baseball related events.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Military or First Responder experience is a plus, but not required
- Guard Card certification is a plus, but not required
- Must be able to question suspicious activity and report to supervisors
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy, work well with others; establishing and maintaining effective relationships with fellow workers and supervisors, strong oral communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, remaining calm yet tactful when required.
- Must be observant and have the ability to think clearly in emergencies; giving accurate instructions and information to others.
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours, including weekdays, weekends, overnights, and holidays.
- Must have a valid driver's license.