No Longer Accepting Applications
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining all areas around the stadium, including parking lots and exterior areas. All areas are expected to be safe, clean, and consistent with the organization’s standards and expectations.
- Actively checks the concourses and seating areas and cleans each area using various cleaning methods.
- Bag and haul trash, cardboard, and other recyclables.
- Actively cares for all stadium equipment and property by storing equipment properly, cleaning and repairing broken or damaged items, and alerting management of any mistreatment of property.
- Maintain organized storage areas assigned to the Cleaner Crew, as well as stock supplies throughout the building.
- Respond and resolve cleaning and setup issues promptly as directed by fellow staff and management.
- May be required to operate industrial vehicles such as carts, forklifts, lifts, and floor scrubbers (valid drivers license and/or operator license required for these positions).
- Responsible for assigned materials and equipment, including the proper check-out and return of event keys and radios.
- Follows department procedures for use of cleaning chemicals and agents, operating cleaning equipment, maintaining assigned supply closets, operating vehicles, radio etiquette, handling of hazardous materials, etc.
- Perform other operational duties as assigned by supervisors or management.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and operation of cleaning equipment preferred
- Effective communication skills (verbal)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment around large groups.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with other employees and supervisors.
- Ability to work mostly day shifts including weekends and holidays.