No Longer Accepting Applications
- Oversee data entry both manually and automated for ABI, DocuSign, and ADP.
- Review and maintain employee records of COA Arena Staff and Eagle Bank Arena both salaried and hourly as they pertain to payroll in both ADP and ABI.
- Assist payroll manager with answering questions and resolving issues.
- Responsible for sensitive and confidential reporting.
- Respond to and process garnishments and child support payments.
- Maintain and organize bi-weekly payroll files and share drive documents.
- Related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related area or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of experience in Payroll with at least 1 year using ADP software preferred.
- Basic knowledge of accounting and payroll software applications, specifically ADP, and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with ABI Master Mind a plus but not necessary.
- Outstanding time management, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.