No Longer Accepting Applications
- Responsible for the creation and production of all U.S. Soccer creative assets across the marketing mix to ensure brand and business goals are met within budget and at pace and scale
- Build and foster a creative center of excellence with U.S. Soccer’s newly established creative suite to inspire industry leading work and a culture of cross-functional collaboration
- Champion and steward the development, expression and implementation of U.S. Soccer’s brand narratives within the organization and externally in the marketplace
- Lead and develop team of internal creatives, external agency partners and robust freelance network to ensure U.S. Soccer is delivering industry leading creative
- Drive department-wide processes that create efficiencies and maximizes team effectiveness and impact
- 10+ years brand creative and design experience. At least 5 years managing designers, video producers, and/or copywriters.
- Ability to inspire and cultivate audience and brand led creative with the big-picture consumer journey in mind.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe After Effects or Adobe Premiere.
- A strong portfolio featuring a wide range of culturally relevant creative demonstrating a solid understanding of brand, diversity of ideas and approaches to problem solving.
- Experience leading teams on multiple projects with varying timelines and various stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication and listening skills. Building trust and being able to give feedback in an effective, efficient and respectful manner is a must.
- Excellent understanding of digital best practices (website, app and social media). Event branding experience is a plus.
- Strong collaboration skills. Ability to work up, down and across functional areas.
- Proficient with Asana (or other project management tool), PowerPoint or Keynote
- Must be willing to travel and work unconventional hours for competitions and events
- Must reside or be willing to relocate to Chicago by January 2023
- Demonstrates a genuine desire and passion to contribute to the growth of soccer in the U.S.
- Ability to unlock and apply audience insights through qualitative and quantitative data to inform brand and creative development