No Longer Accepting Applications
- Responsible for publishing and managing real-time updates on dot com, app, microsites, YouTube, etc. to ensure content is timely, relevant, and accurate
- Responsible for creating web pages from the ground up using modular design template, based on needs from across the organization (Commercial, Sport Development, Governance, etc.)
- Owns the business requirements for the content team and works closely with the product and engineering teams to translate them to technology needs, then assist setting priorities, roadmap, and timelines
- Leverages user journeys and behavior to create and evolve the information architecture on dot com such that users are finding relevant content, staying longer, and consistently coming back
- Documents and communicates broken experiences and other user-facing bugs to the product and engineering teams
- Coordinate with Event Marketing Director and Analytics to develop strategies to drive web traffic through paid search, paid social, email marketing, etc.
- Partners with Analytics and Insights to ensure data driven decision making
- Works with Partnership Marketing and Partnership Development to create new revenue opportunities and maximize value for new and existing partners across our owned digital channels and across third-party sites.
- Works closely with Event Marketing and Promotions as well as functional area leads to effectively utilize owned digital properties to generate awareness, familiarity and engagement with relevant soccer competitions, programs, and platforms.
- Familiarity with project management tools such as Asana
- Comfortable building UX and UI prototypes using Figma, Invision, Sketch, or similar
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience with email marketing, customer journeys and CRM
- Experience with enterprise customer engagement software (Airship, Braze, etc)
- Experience working in digital for a sport and/or media property or platform
- Bilingual (Spanish preferred)