No Longer Accepting Applications
- Assist in preparation of advance scouting documents and video for players and coaches during season.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research and analysis in support of salary arbitration, roster management, player evaluation, amateur draft, and trade deadline efforts.
- Introductory level player evaluation, including scouting and writing reports on assignment.
- Independent judgment and ability to multitask is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to work long, flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Must be trustworthy and comfortable with managing sensitive information.
- High level of interpersonal skills and be able to effectively communicate with wide range of departments, seniority levels and personalities.
- Understanding of typical baseball data structures, plus knowledge of current baseball research and traditional baseball statistics and strategy.