No Longer Accepting Applications
- Assists the Twins Production department to produce static and animated graphics for all relevant displays (video boards, ribbon boards, restaurant displays, exterior displays, etc.) at Target Field, including player animations, sponsored content, hype content, highlight videos, hat shuffles, etc.
- Oversees gameday staff to ensure all created content is loaded correctly and executed properly on gameday.
- Manages content for concourse TV (IPTV) system to ensure all sponsor commitments are met and to make system as dynamic as the technology allows.
- Oversees ITPV gameday operator to ensure they have everything needed for development.
- Owns content creation for Spring Training facility displays, including highway marquee and Hammond Stadium digital display.
- Manages the Twins Production department for all A/V content needs related to Target Field Events, the entity that oversees non-Twins events at Target Field, including building and sending out any signage originating from the Control Room.
- Maintain strong relationship with the Brand Partnerships department to develop and manage a large inventory of sponsor graphics for all relevant signage in the ballpark.
- Work closely with the Marketing Communications department for various projects during the year to assist their initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, fine arts, computer animation or another related field is preferred but not required.
- Minimum 2-3 years of motion graphic design experience with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Premiere in a professional environment, as part of the Abode Suite of applications.
- A high level of creativity and independent thinking while being a major contributor of ideas throughout the season.
- Experience with creating 3D Graphics built in 3D environment (Cinema 4D preferred) and creating graphics for non-traditional media (Fascia ribbon boards, outdoor displays, etc.)
- Ability to create graphics for multiple scoreboard systems including Daktronics systems and Ross Xpression Suite.
- Extensive knowledge of baseball is required. (i.e., statistics, game scoring, terminology, current roster) and knowledge of Twins history is a plus.
- Experience with ENG shooting, lighting, and audio is a plus.
- Ability to take creative direction but work independently is essential.
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated with a positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work long hours, overtime, weekends, and occasional holidays.