No Longer Accepting Applications
- Responsible for overall finance and accounting functions for the Greensboro Grasshoppers
- Manage A/R, A/P, Bank Reconciliations, Treasury Services, MLB Surveys and Financials…etc.
- Responsible for oversight of internal controls systems by department
- Responsible for all aspects of cash management and collection on Game Nights
- Onboarding part time seasonal employees process paperwork and submit background checks
- Assist in the planning, budgeting, and management of the Merchandise Store
- Responsible for working with CFO for preparation of monthly, quarterly and/or annual reports as well as Annual Audited Financial Statements
- Assist CFO with budget preparation, financial reporting, and departmental budgeting
- Game Night Reporting – Ticket Sales, Food & Beverage, Merchandise…etc.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with colleagues in all departments
- Effectively communicate with all levels of internal staff, vendors and other outside agencies
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Four-year degree with focus in Accounting or Finance
- At least two years of practical working experience – preferably in the sports industry
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Online Accounting System preferable
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong personnel management, communication, time management and organizational skills
- Professional image and demeanor
- Consistent, punctual and regular attendance
- Complete ability to work long hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.