No Longer Accepting Applications
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual to join our team as a Control Room Technician with the Audio Visual Department. This position will be responsible for operation and organization of all video and broadcast systems in the 6th floor video control room. This includes in-house video production equipment, editing systems, control room equipment, supporting arena events, such as, concerts, sporting events (arena football, wrestling, college basketball, etc.), other events (religious gatherings, corporate events) with a primary focus on NBA and WNBA basketball and IFL football games.
Suns Legacy Partners (SLP) strives for a work culture that aﬀords employees ﬂexibility, autonomy, and trust. Across our many departments, many SLP employees participate in the SLP Remote Work Program and are able to work remotely in their homes, in oﬃces, and in hoteling spaces. All work, including remote work, should be performed within Arizona.
What Will You Do:
- Assist and direct freelance staff on use of video systems.
- Support Game Presentation and Marketing with video support and content creation
- Be a backup game director when needed
- Train new users on operating video systems
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance.
- Operational understanding of common video control room systems including replay, video switching, content playback, LED control, video shading, lighting control and graphics
- Ability to communicate quickly and clearly in a live video control room environment
- Content creation using a variety of image and video editors; Ross Expression, Daktronics Content Studio, Adobe After Effects and Photoshop
- Ability to do basic troubleshooting and find workarounds/solutions
- Strong organizational aptitude.