No Longer Accepting Applications
- Processing of vendor invoices and payment requests for items such as capital asset purchases, advertising, consultant payments, contract payments, tax payments, check requests, domestic and international wire transfers.
- Perfor m detailed reviews/audits of all documentation supporting payments to be processed in accordance with Company policies and procedures; including matching invoices to purchase orders and verify approval signatures against current authorization lists and dollar limits.
- For each invoice or payment request, verify that the GL distribution/account coding is appropriate and consistent with the type of expense, the legal entity and the operating department that originated the purchase.
- Review the type of purchase for appropriate tax liability.
- Ensure that invoices and other payment requests are accurately data-entered and imaged into the processing system.
- Partner with procurement to resolve purchase order/invoice matching issues and pricing discrepancies by proactively contracting appropriate company representative and/or the vendor.
- Research and resolve inquiries related to invoices and scheduled payments. Respond via email and phone to vendor inquiries.
- Provide ongoing support and internal customer service to business partners.
- Associates degree or equivalent practical work experience.
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant experience in accounts payable or other shared services, preferably with exposure to a multi-company environment.
- Experience with Non-US vendor invoices and foreign currencies.
- Experience with Lawson/Infor accounts payable a strong plus.
- Experience with an Imaging and approval-based hierarchy system is a plus.
- Strong data entry skills and attention to detail/accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
- Self-starter, with the ability to adapt in an ever changing, fast paced, high growth environment.