No Longer Accepting Applications
- Proactively drive the vision for BI and Data Warehousing and define and execute on a plan to achieve that vision.
- Build a high-quality BI and Data Warehouse with a mind towards scalability
- Define the processes needed to achieve operational excellence in all areas, including project management and system reliability.
- Build cross-functional relationships with Product Managers and Software Engineers to understand data needs and deliver on those needs.
- Manage data warehouse plans
- Manage data flow into downstream tools via Segment CDP and/or direct server to server integrations
- Oversee data taxonomy efforts for all product features
- Drive the design, building, and launching of new data models and data pipelines in production
- Manage development of data resources
- Drive data quality across the organization
- 3-5 years of experience in date engineering, BI or Data Warehousing
- Experience working in the AWS ecosystem
- Communication and leadership experience, with experience initiating and driving projects
- Project management experience
- Data architecture experience
- Experience in SQL or similar languages and development experience in at least one scripting language (Python, Perl, etc.)
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or other technical fields
- Experience working in a startup environment highly preferred, wearing multiple hats and collaborating with multiple teams while living in an ambiguous space