No Longer Accepting Applications
- Merchandise intern will gain experience in all areas of the team's retail operation by managing the merchandise store and online sales.
- Oversee all aspects of e-commerce, including site maintenance and fulfillment
- Train and supervise a staff of 10 part time employees.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory, and creating daily/weekly promotions.
- Able to use a POS system along with store bookkeeping.
- Re-stock store on game days & non game-days, including all ticketing & pricing.
- Set up portable retail units on game days.
- Develop & implement all store sales during the season.
- Track inventory levels during the season.
- During games, assist customers in a high volume environment & assist the director with staff supervision.
- opening & closing of the store when needed
- Conduct physical inventory count upon request
- Ability and willingness to work varied and long hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Monitor inventory levels and inform Management of necessary re-orders
- Other duties as assigned