No Longer Accepting Applications
- Work most of the IronPigs home games (50+), non-baseball Special Events at Coca-Cola Park, and full-time Office Hours on IronPigs Production Staff; Game responsibilities can include directing in-house broadcast and operating Videoboard Animations and Graphics, Replay Decks, and Camera.
- Assist with the Production of Graphics and Animations to be used during home games for both In-Game Entertainment and to fulfill sponsorship requirements.
- Prepare Control Room Graphics Stations according to Gameday Rundown
- Produce and Upload Video Content for IronPigsBaseball.com and Social Media, and other in-game uses.
- Coordinate Video Shoots with IronPigs Players and Staff
- Show the initiative to learn more about each production position
- Non-departmental responsibilities include assisting full staff with covering and uncovering the field in response to inclement conditions (tarp pulls)
- Other Duties as assigned
- Strong familiarity with baseball
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work on short notice
- Ability to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills - Must work well with others at all levels of organization
- Proven ability to take initiative
- Experience with Non-Linear Editing Systems and Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Passion for Sports and Entertainment