No Longer Accepting Applications
- Shooting and/or editing content for Little League digital platforms and video board
- Pre-, post-, and on-site production assistance
- Creating still and animated graphics for use on social media or in videos
- Producing new content with current and archive broadcast footage
- Uploading, tagging, and publishing clips on LittleLeague.org/videos
- Spot-checking video for functionality and performance
- Other video, digital media, or communications duties added as needed
- Basic knowledge of video and content management systems for digital platforms
- Required familiarity with baseball and softball – basic rules and gameplay, game situations, etc.
- Ability to learn quickly with a high degree of comfort around computer systems, simple troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to craft engaging headlines and descriptions that fall within Little League’s style guidelines
- Project management and customer service skills – ensure that all tasks are complete and manage vendors in a courteous and respectful manner
- ·Working knowledge of DSLR and Cinema cameras for video, as well as microphones, and handheld audio recording devices
- Basic knowledge of shot composition, lighting, and exposure
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Writing skills and knowledge of social media trends and strategies, Adobe After Effects and/or Photoshop are a plus.
- Willingness to take direction, ask questions, and improve skill set.