No Longer Accepting Applications
- Research and understand prospective sponsors brand architecture, brand positioning, brand values and marketing initiatives
- Make creative and strategic recommendations using sponsorship assets (in-arena signs, media, social & digital) that deliver on a brands objectives
- Oversee and participate in design of strategic partnership proposals; considering all creative for digital, social, in-arena, print and other advertising and marketing communications
- Lead brainstorming and creative sessions – Support script writing and storyboard creation for all partnership proposals
- Ensure proper execution of all creative elements sold within partnership deals
- Work with key members of marketing team to ensure Pistons brand is represented properly with approved imagery and messaging
- Attend weekly organizational meetings (partnership sales meeting) as a representative of Solutions department
- Monitor and manage sponsorship asset inventory
- Research best-practices across the industry and apply key findings to new partnership proposals
- Work closely with the Director, Corporate Partnership Sales and Director, Retention and Engagement to create incremental revenue opportunities for current partners and support Partnership Engagement team in their incremental sales efforts (upsells).
- Leverage Partnership research tools, such as Nielsen/Repucom, Sponsor United and Scarborough to understand market trends, fan affinity, and support the sales process with quantifiable data for perspective and current partners.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of graphic design
- Marketing/Ad agency or direct brand marketing experience is plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with phenomenal problem-solving skills
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- In addition to regular business hours, this person will be expected to be available to work non-traditional work hours, weekends and evenings to accommodate Pistons home schedule and non-basketball events
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.