Department: Baseball Operations – Front Office
- Manage minor league player and staff travel to and from affiliates, domestic and international, in tandem with the affiliate front offices, including airfare, hotel/housing, rental car, car service, etc. and would include occasional visits to affiliate sites.
- Coordinate travel, housing, and ground transportation for all camps in Goodyear for minor league players and player development staff, including Spring Training.
- Assist with the reimbursements of player travel costs between the affiliates.
- Assist in the set up and management of housing for all minor league players and staff at the affiliates.
- Assist with the International Visa process for players and staff.
- Administration of all player/staff travel profiles in Concur.
- Management of Minor League player and staff per diem.
- Act as the liaison between the Senior Director, Team Travel and Front Office for travel needs throughout the year.
- Assist in compiling and assembling all Spring Training travel plans (including hotel and cars) for Major League players, Minor League players, and staff.
- Assist with Spring Training housing adjustments for front office staff and players as the need arises.
- Assist with rental car and auto shipping at the beginning and end of Spring Training and throughout the year for Major League players and staff.
- Track player moves from affiliates to Major League club and track lodging nights in Cincinnati for 7x7 lodging and per diem purposes.
- Assist in coordinating air, ground and equipment transportation during Spring Training and the Regular Season.
- Assist with hotel rooming lists for homestands and roadtrips.
- Manage occasional game day responsibilities, including daily office, transportation, clubhouse tasks and ticketing.
- Spoken and written fluency in English. Spanish preferred.
- Willing and able to travel within the United States and Internationally, including but not limited to Spring Training.
- Willing to work long, flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
- Willing to relocate. The position is based in Cincinnati, OH.